The Matrix Calculus You Need For Deep Learning
Dive into python3
(online book) — Mark Pilgrim
Automate the boring stuff with Python
(online book) — Albert Sweigart
Learn Python the hard way
— Zed Shaw
Statistical Analysis Handbook
by Dr. M J de Smith
Probability and statistics EBook
(by UCLA statistics department)
by Allen B. Downey
– Geospatial Analysis book online
My page with R related links
– Easy way to access/download 2000 and 2010 Census data.
– Free vector and raster map data at 1:10m, 1:50m, and 1:110m scales.
– A portal for high-resolution topography data and tools. (Especially for LiDAR)
– Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project.
– Global Database of Events, Language, and Tone (GDELT). Lots of data from 1979 to present.
– Great resource for e-books! I love this site!
– Lists some other sites where you can get different e-books.
– Digital archive of digitized material like books, live music archive, and movies. Also, home of Wayback Machine!